With Valentine’s Day not too far away it’s time to get planning that romantic meal for your loved one. Especially, as the big day falls on a Saturday it’s virtually impossible to get a table booked at a good restaurant (I know, we’ve tried and failed!). These delectable Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots are sure to impress and take next to no time to prepare. Zingy, refreshing and creamy these cheesecakes are an absolute delight to eat. The recipe makes 4 individual cheesecakes, they keep well in the fridge for a couple of days but they’re so hard to resist you could just have two each! It goes without saying, I highly recommend you enjoy your passionfruit cheesecake pots with a glass of bubbly or two.
Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots
115g milk chocolate Hobnob biscuits (6 approx)
20g unsalted butter
180g Philadelphia full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tablespoons icing sugar
4 tablespoons passionfruit curd
8 Dr Oetker cocoa crunch chocolate squares
1. In a mini chopper or food processor blitz the biscuits until you have crumbs.
2. Melt the butter on a low heat in a saucepan. Then, add the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
3. Divide biscuit mixture equally between 4 glass ramekins and press down lightly. Refrigerate until needed.
4. In a bowl beat together the cream cheese and icing sugar, then mix in the passionfruit curd.
5. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and carefully level. Refrigerate the cheesecakes for at least 4 hours or over night, then serve each cheesecake with 2 chocolate squares placed in the centre. Enjoy!
Until next time.
I’ve linked up to #CookBlogShare with Supergolden Bakes.